More about De Keurboom Guest House
De Keurboom Guest House was opened in 1996 as one of the first self-catering guesthouses in Kuils River. In 2008, the current hostess Linda, retired from a life of full-time work and decided to turn her guesthouse hobby into a lucrative career. Over the years, various improvements have been made to De Keurboom Guest House, one of which was a quaint mini library that was added to the units for the use of guests. In 2008 the guest house achieved an amazing 3-star grading from the Tourism Grading Council of SA.
Kuils River is an up-and-coming town located at the foot of the gorgeous Bottelary Hills in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. Guests of the De Keurboom Guest House can enjoy the amenities of the city of Cape Town while luxuriating in the relaxing country surrounds of Kuils River, taking in the stunning rural scenery. The guesthouse is located within easy reach of the Kuils River Golf Course, Zevenwacht Wine Estate, and various shopping malls.
Our accommodation and services
Each unit consists of:
- A spacious master bedroom furnished with crisp white linen and cosy down duvets, with a state-of-the-art en suite bathroom
- A digital safe for all personal belongings and valuables
- Two good-sized twin bedrooms which share the second bathroom
- An open plan living area with convenient indoor barbecue
- A patio and shaded pergola area for outdoor entertaining
- Heaters located in the lounge and bedrooms
- A fully equipped kitchen
Our services include:
- A dedicated and qualified tour guide who can offer advice and information on fun activities and points of interest in and around Kuils River
- Delicious breakfasts and dinners for a reasonable price
Please do not hesitate to visit our website for more information about us, our facilities and our rooms and services.