Introducing Genfin – business funding
Our whole purpose at Genfin, is offering tailored business funding solutions to small businesses in South Africa that are already thriving. If your company has been operating for more than 12 months, and you have a turnover larger than 1 million a year, we might be able to assist you. Our funding periods can be customised, anything from one month or a year. Our loans can be arrange within one week and we can pay out up to R5m to assist your business.
The Genfin team understands business. We will carefully consider your application and make a decision that is both beneficial to you and us. It is important to know that we are not a bank – we offer fast, tailored business funding options, without any long queues or applications. Therefore, clients can look forward to minimum administration and a record pay-out time.
There are plenty of reasons to use Genfin! Here are some:
- Trusted business – managed by professionals, clients can rely on us.
- Not a bank – our aim is fast solutions. Clients can expect a fast application procedure and funding in a week.
- Professional loans – our loans are tailored to help your business flourish, the price is determined according to your own needs.
Call this advertiser on 087 135 3150 or send your email here:
What Genfin offers
Our offer to you, is helping your company reach new heights. If we recognise growth potential in your business, we might offer you a loan of up to R5m, all of which can be arrange within one week. With us, you can skip the long administration process that is required to receive a loan from a bank.
Our process works as follows:
- Once we determine a funding amount, we will structure a loan agreement with a repayment period between 1 and 12 months. Payments can be made either monthly or weekly.
- A fixed interest rate will be decided (5%-40%).
- Together with the repayment plan, clients will pay the interest levy in equal sums over the term of the agreement.
- Once the loan is paid, we install a debit order to collect the amount due.
- When you have paid off 50% of your loan, you are eligible for refinancing, or adding an extra amount to the loan.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Genfin!