More about Koelenhof Winery
Nestled in the beautiful and world-famous Stellenbosch Winelands, visitors will be delighted to find Koelenhof Winery. Our winery has won many acclaimed awards and is celebrated not only for its wine, but for its beautiful scenery, friendly service, and more. The wines we produce here, represents quality and are accessible to all, worldwide.
The Koelenhof winery started out in 1941 as a bulk wine producer. Nowadays, we press a minimum 16 000 tons of grapes a year, which proves that we operate an extremely successful enterprise. Both our wines and our service delivery are of great importance to us and we want to capture South Africa’s unpretentious and generous spirit in each of our wines.
Our success is greatly due to our passionate team. With hard work and dedication, we have taken our winery to new heights.
Call this advertiser on 021 865 2020 or send your email here:
Our products & services
At Koelenhof Winery, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Even if you are not a wine lover, you will be able to experience our beautiful scenery and famous roosterkoeke. Come and see what it is all about!
Our different wines:
- Koelenhof: this well-known range includes Koelenberg 2014, Koelnektar 2015 and more.
- Koelenbosch: this popular range includes Koelenbosch Merlot 2013, Koelenbosch Sangiovese 2014 and loads more.
- Simonbosch: included in this range you will find Simonsbosch Pinotage 2011, Simonsnektar 2011 etc.
Other services we offer:
- Contract Wine Services: we offer contract wine services that enables aspiring wine makers to make, bottle and store their wines using our facilities. This service has been available at our winery for many years and we have aided countless wine makers over the years.
- Function Venue: on our winery, you will find a lovely, intimate venue that is perfect for all special occasions, especially weddings. 150-200 guests can comfortably be seated inside the venue, depending on the specific requirements. Clients are welcome to arrange their own catering, but in-house catering is available.
- Picnics: to allow clients to enjoy our beautiful wines and scenery, we offer picnic baskets that can be enjoyed on our premises.
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice: for all non-drinking clients, we have sparkling grape juice available, in either a cork or screw-cap bottle.
Be sure to visit us at Koelenhof Winery for great wines and friendly service in the Stellenbosch-region.